Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 No(s)|
|brand||Combustion Research Associates|
|Use||eliminate potential ground level fire hazards.|
|Application||waste gases from Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas fields, Refineries, Storages, etc.|
|Technique||Open Elevated Flares|
OPEN ELEVATED FLARES
Open & Elevated Flare Systems are mainly designed to eliminate potential ground level fire hazards. In open elevated flare system, combustion take place at the top of the discharge stack. CRA has the expertise in design & manufacturing of complete flare system including tips, stacks, gas trains and other accessories. These flare systems are totally customized and are offered as per the application and client requirements.
· Air assisted & steam assisted flaring for smokeless operation.
· Improved aspirator burner design for high efficiency.
· Continuous or intermittent pilot as per the process requirement.
· Over 20 years of expertise in the gas handling & flaring.
· Available with Derrick, Guy-wired & Self supported structures.
· Designed for Long life & low maintenance.
· Modular design for ease of installation.
CRA provides Open & Elevated Flare System for Natural Gas, Hydrocarbon Gases, CBM, LPG, etc. Areas of application include waste gases from Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas fields, Refineries, Storages, etc.
Explore More Products