|Minimum Order Quantity||1 No(s)|
|Process requirement||Continuous or intermittent pilot|
|Voltage||220 V-350 V|
|Brand||Combustion Research Associates|
|Application||Effluent/Sewerage/ Waste Water Treatment Plants, Biomass Installations, Landfills etc.|
BIOGAS/ WASTE GAS FLARE
Open & elevated flare systems are mainly designed to eliminate potential ground level fire hazard. In open elevated flare system combustion takes place at the top of the discharge stack. CRA has over two decades of experience in providing engineering solution for Biogas, Syn gas, Producer gas or any other waste gas. CRA design and manufactures flare systems as per the API/ASME standards to meet the international standards and as per the environmental norms.
· Improved aspirator burner design for high efficiency & smokeless operation.
· Continuous or intermittent pilot as per the process requirement.
· Over 20 years of expertise in the gas handling & flaring.
· Available with Derrick, Guy-wired & Self supported structures.
· Designed for Long life & low maintenance.
· Modular design for ease of installation.
· Approved by leading consultants.
Areas of application include waste gases from Effluent/Sewerage/ Waste Water Treatment Plants, Biomass Installations, Landfills etc.