Ignition systems are used to initiate firing in Pilots and/or Burners.
· Pre-piped and pre-assembled units using compatible materials as per the project requirements.
· Pilots available are Continuous Duty or Intermittent Pilots.
· Each pilot is designed to provide flame stability and long life under severe operating conditions including compensation for burner and/or furnace back pressure.
· Special alloy steels are used for critical applications and long life.
· For natural, LPG, Biogas or any other hydrocarbon gases.
· Low fuel gas consumption with adjustment valve.
· Fully Automatic and semi-automatic operations.
· Direct or auto igniters.
CRA OFFERS FOLLOWING IGNITION SYSTEMS
1. DIRECT IGNITION SYSTEM
a) HIGH VOLTAGE DIRECT IGNITION SYSTEM (HVDI) – In this system high voltage spark is generated to ignite hydrocarbon gases/burner.
b) HIGH ENERGY DIRECT IGNITION SYSTEM (HEDI) – High Energy capacitance discharge is used to ignite the Hydrocarbon gases/ burner. The system is designed to meet the requirements of reliable ignition for many industrial application namely flares, boiler, furnaces etc.
2. FLAME FRONT GENERATOR TYPE
Flame front generator technology is an effective, time proven ignition system which has been widely used in industry. The inherent reliability, rugged construction, & ease of operation have allowed the FFG to remain one of the most popular forms of ignition system.
Flame Front Generator first meter and then combine fuel gas & air, thereby creating a combustible air/gas mixture in the ignition line. This metering & mixing process is accomplished through the use of small valve trains placed on the FFG control panel.
CRA offers fully automated /manual customized FFG Ignition system in two types:
Rated by 4 Users