CRA design & manufactures Mobile Flares for safe disposal and flaring of hydrocarbon gases viz. Natural Gas, LPG, Ethane, Biogas, CBM, etc. in emergency, maintenance or accidental conditions. The Flares are mounted on a movable platform so that they can be transported easily to the site where gases are to be flared.
Applications include gas pipelines, distribution networks, etc. within plants in petrochemical industries, refineries, OCS, landfills etc. The mobile flare can be customized to have pressure regulation, metering, KODs, etc. on-board to meet the project requirements. The Flares are designed to have inbuilt capabilities to handle wide variety of gas with full safety and precautions as per API Standards.
· Rigorously tested as per API recommended test conditions at in-house testing facility.
· A compact design due to modular and skid mounted design.
· Custom designed to flare all hydrocarbon gases or waste gases.
· High utility offered for multi-location flaring.
· Advanced in-built safety systems.
· Fully automated operation.
· Engineered to have minimum start-up time at flare site.
Rated by 4 Users